1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers! Those looking to buy a house during the Holiday season are very motivated to get the buying process moving faster.
2. Houses show better when decorated for the Holiday. Who doesn't like a well decorated house during the Christmas season?
3. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price. The Holidays are an emotion time for most people, so take advantage of that!
4. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week. People tend to have more time off during the Holiday season, hence, this is a perfect time for their housing search.
5. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers cannot wait until spring to buy, sellers need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
6. The Holiday season can be stressful and even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
Author:Dan Rorabeck Phone: 612-720-1310 Dated: December 22nd 2014 Views: 213 About Dan: Dan has held his broker agent license since 1984. As a broker agent for Keller Williams Integrity Re...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Whether you are buying or selling your home, the 'Rorabeck Real Estate Group' with Keller Williams Realty Integrity WI/MN will make sure your experience is a pleasant one. We pride ourselves on our close to 30 years of experience and our superior customer service within St. Paul, MN, Hudson, WI and the surrounding Western WI areas. Contact us for your home buying & selling needs. "Who do ya know wants to buy a home?"
""Ciara was persistent and professional from the beginning in a helpful way. She responded promptly and always treated our sale as important on the day of the sale as she did before we were a client. My wife and I are very grateful to have made the choice we did to work with Ciara's team.""